- This event has passed.
2017 Cycle for Survival
February 11, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Together we ride. Together we fight rare cancers.
Rare cancers are anything but rare-they comprise approximately 50% of all cancer cases. We challenge you to get on a bike for the 2017 Cycle for Survival rides and join the movement to beat rare cancers.
- Since 2007, the Cycle for Survival community has played a vital role in raising funds for rare cancer research led by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- 10% of every dollar raised is allocated within six months of the rides.
- Over 100 clinical trials, research studies and major research initiatives have been made possible.
- It’s not your average cycle class. You can pedal hard or hardly pedal (but, we encourage you to pedal)!
- Everyone who joins is making a real difference towards beating rare cancers.
With $30 million raised in 2016 and over $100 million raised since Cycle for Survival started, we’ve made incredible progress. However, the battle is not finished.
Join us now in our commitment to make 2017 Cycle for Survival an even greater triumph against rare cancers.
JOIN our team: http://mskcc.convio.net/goto/starmountain
DONATE to our team: http://mskcc.convio.net/goto/starmountain
For all donors, Star Mountain will be sponsoring a post-event celebration at their office in New York. Email Lauren.Cooper@StarMountainCapital.com for more information.
Cycle for Survival Indoor Spin Event Details:
Date: Saturday, February 11th, 2017
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Location: Equinox Rockefeller Center
Details: 3 bikes reserved for 4-hour event; each participant rides 30 minutes